The Center for Success and Independence ~ Healing Lives, Building Futures
In times of crisis and challenge, knowing where to turn puts you on the road to success and recovery. The Center for Success and Independence (TCSI) – an adolescent residential and intensive outpatient treatment center – is the solution for troubled youth and their families.
- We have a proven success rate for clients who complete the program.
- We have a 3-year accreditation from CARF International, the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
- Our team is trained, experienced, dedicated, well-educated and genuinely cares.
- Our residential and intensive outpatient programs utilize proven treatment methods.
- We offer a complete Dialectical Behavior Therapy program specifically for adolescents.
- We specialize in treating adolescents with dual diagnoses unlike most programs which focus on either substance abuse or mental health treatment.
- We have a fully accredited school on site so teens can continue their studies while working on their recovery.
- We transform youths and teens in crisis into productive members of society.
The Center for Success and Independence Treatment Focus
• Adolescents 12-17
• Addictive disorders
• Emotional distress
• Behavioral issues
• Trauma (abuse, neglect and abandonment)
But we don't stop there. Treatment is coupled with confidence building and social skills programs so our clients can successfully interact with the community again.
Discover how the Center for Success and Independence can help you and your family.
Call us at 713.426.4545 or email us at care4@TCSI.org.
Watch students and faculty talk about their experiences at
The Center for Success and Independence.
CLICK HERE to watch the video.